Brandeis-Bardin Campus - Virtual Tour

American Jewish University - Brandeis-Bardin Campus

The Brandeis-Bardin Campus is as much a feeling as it is a place.  Committed to the artistic, cultural, intellectual and environmental pursuits of the Jewish people, we strive to “touch and teach” every individual who comes down Peppertree Lane. Originally founded by Dr. Shlomo Bardin, in 1941, Brandeis Camp Institute was named to honor our nation’s first Jewish Supreme Court Justice, Louis D. Brandeis. On May 1, 2007, The Brandeis-Bardin Institute joined with the University of Judaism to become the American Jewish University.  Known today as the Brandeis-Bardin Campus of the American Jewish University, it is believed to be the largest parcel of land owned by a Jewish institution outside the State of Israel.

The Land Chais Family Conference Center Gunther Family Dining Center Glaser Plaza Residential Village Fligelman Lecture Hall
Terry Field Lax Family Administration Buildinge House Of The Book Raffel Performing Arts Plaza Adventure Course Organic Garden